Decorating Ideas for a Garden Wedding at Home
Who says you cannot tie the knot below that honeysuckle arbour you have in the backyard? You do not need to have a sprawling garden to be able to hold that special ceremony. With the proper planning and a reasonable guest list, you can have that wedding of your dreams without spending a fortune or increasing pre-matrimony jitters. Below are some pointers for decorating your venue of choice.
Start by determining how much space you will need for this significant occasion. Note that there should be approximately six to ten square feet per guest. Remember to keep your wedding theme and colour choices in mind when purchasing the decorative items that you will need. As you plan to say your vows outdoors, keep possible weather changes in mind by hiring a marquee or two.
- www.gardenfurniture-online.co.uk - Make www.gardenfurniture-online.co.uk your number one destination in searching for outdoor dining sets.
- wedding photography north yorkshire - Acquire the services provided by a wedding photography North Yorkshire expert for your big day.
- designer furniture stores - Look no further for any other designer furniture stores as Touched Interiors is here.
- executive office chairs sydney - Visit this online store if you need to purchase executive office chairs Sydney!
- office interior design - Have an office interior design that suits the nature of your business. Contact Saracen Interiors to help you out.
Buy several yards of tulle as you will need to wrap or weave the material around arches or columns. Furthermore, you can also employ it to accent chairs and the edges of the dining tables. To achieve a more whimsical look, finish them off with bows or knots. After the latter is completed, spread out the fabric for a puffy effect.
Put some votive candles inside glass cylinders to create simple yet elegant centrepieces. You can also opt to add coloured rocks or pebbles in hues that complement your chosen motif. Place each of the containers on flat surfaces for the reception
Enhance the look of your lawn and make it more romantic by draping some fairy lights in the trees. You can also extend this decorating scheme to the decks. Make sure to check your lighting options to ensure that they are in good working order.